EXPANDING SALES & MARKETING TO OTHER MARKETS AND INDUSTRIES
Excelerant is a well-known leadership development professional services firm within its core geographic market of Lafayette, Louisiana and the oil & gas services industry. The firm helps clients with the people side of their business and they wanted to expand to other metro markets like Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Houston, and to clients in other industries as a way to minimize concentration risk away from working in just one industry.
Leverage a 4-month program offered together with the local business school in Lafayette to bring more key leaders into the Excelerant leadership development experience, and promote the Excelerant brand in new ways in new markets as a trusted, capable “People” partner, regardless of industry or geography.
Focused on creating events and experiences that allowed more HR executives, key leaders and rising stars to meet and interact with the firm’s leadership development professionals.
- Increased number and frequency of programs offered at Executive Institute. Subsequent two-year period were highest enrollment and top gross revenue performance for program
- Created annual Women Business Leaders Breakfast series bringing together 100+ female executives from across the state/region for networking, learning and workshop development opportunities
- Created young leaders thought leadership panel event to analyze and discuss important topics for the next generation of oil & gas service emerging managers and directors
- Directed creation of videos to allow prospects and other interested stakeholders to see and feel the Excelerant experience. Set of videos were most watched in target trade association channels.
LEAD GENERATION AND SALES PIPELINE RESULTS:
Adapted lead generation and sales activity to focus on SPEED while strictly adhering to principles of culture and integrity in doing business, and staying grounded in the firm’s roots as trusted professional in the community.
- Website leads increased 3X and applications for MEI program doubled
- Lead pipeline value increased 2.5X from greater diversity of target industries
- Set up new company and staff LinkedIn pages and grew network by 4,000+ followers
VALIDATION AND RECOGNITION:
Planned and executed an awards-focused public relations strategy to increase awareness of the firm, its market leadership and expertise, and promote the credentials and experience of the Excelerant trained and certified leadership development professionals.
- Recognized by HR.com as No. 8 in nation for excellence in executive coaching, No. 18 as top leadership partner and provider
- Recognized as No. 11 by Leadership Excellence magazine to list of ‘500 Best in Leadership Development’, as one of the top U.S. firms providing leadership development services.
- Honored as Fastest Growing LSU Alum Business : 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015