The Connective Agency is a boutique marketing agency in Dallas, Texas. We work at the intersection of communications, marketing and sales, and we’re looking for a new or mid-career marketing or PR/Communications high-achiever to join our team.
Our domestic and international clients include emerging innovators and industry leaders in areas such as aesthetic medicine, education, healthcare and technology that are looking for ways to accelerate forward into a new phase of growth for their business.
We work side-by-side with the CXOs, owners, presidents and founders, and our high client satisfaction rates and new business development close rates means we’re bringing on new clients from referrals and pitches every month.
Position details include:
- Time commitment of 20-25 hours/week (can flex quickly to full-time if candidate is available)
- Scope of work includes: writing, research, social media campaign management, sales campaign management, PR program support, event production and business development support for clients and the agency
- Office is at Common Desk - Oak Cliff - 633 W. Davis Street Suite 200 Dallas, TX 752078 (a ton of workspace perks available at our new office)
- Reports into Jacqueline Chen Valencia, Connective Agency partner
Who we’re looking for?
- Strong writing background, solid writing skills/portfolio/body of work
- Someone with a really positive attitude + work ethic
- A high-energy, resourceful superstar who appreciates coaching and learning in a mentorship environment
- Isn’t afraid to ask questions and share ideas
- Talented with some experience, but also has an inherent intellectual curiosity to learn new things
- Has strong analytical, writing, proof reading, digital communications and research skills
- Super organized
- Has an interest in integrated marketing/comms/sales
- Has a good design eye
- Wants to work part-time now, but is open to growing with the agency over time
NEXT STEPS: Please send a short cover letter detailing why you’re interested in the gig and your resume to: email@example.com.